If you are looking for a delicious do-ahead appetizer, look no further! I make this appetizer for many types of get togethers and the bowl is ALWAYS empty in minutes with many asking for the recipe. The beauty of this recipe is that it can be made ahead of time whether it is the day before or the week before. This dip can easily be frozen and in your serving bowl in a matter of minutes.
This recipe generally feeds a crowd of 15-20. If you tend to entertain for smaller crowds, you can cut it into two smaller batches and freeze in a freezer bag.
Florentine Artichoke Dip Ingredients:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed,drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and layer into a greased 7×11 baking dish.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven, covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, stir and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until surface is lightly browned.